Monday, December 5, 2011

The Rules

I know I am strong and I know I can do this, but now it's come down to I WILL do this.

So here are my rules
I will deprive myself of everything I enjoy until I get my weight down 6 pounds. I can estimate my weight even though I haven't weighed myself ( i'm afraid i'll get too depressed). Eyeing the scale...... ughhh!

So to reward myself I will get the things back...if i'm starting to look decent ( ewww I'm so disgusting!)
Anyway
Rule #1. No iPod
2. Cant wear my cute new clothes I bought
3. I will put one article of clothing out to see as a reminder
4. Get on elliptical whenever possible

I'm sure i'll think of more but the obvious not eating part is included. Fasting as long as I can as well as excersise. Might have to cut my fast short if my mom makes me go to kickboxing, then i'll have veggies only.

My friend wants to start getting serious about losing weight ( she's a little on the heavier side). I'm scared she'll succeed, i know terribly mean of me. but i'll look at it as competition. I think that is what I need. Although I know she's not pro ana. My other competition could be my other best friend she's skinnier than me, i know it's not really healthy to be too competitive but it's my little secret ;) and i'm not a very healthy person not my thing :p

Cant wait to see the look on her face when I am thinner than her :)
Jealous much? ahahhahaahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment