I didn't binge exactly, well yeah i guess you can count it as that. It was my friends birthday.... :( I feel like shit, I feel fat. Not even exaggerating. I gain weight SO FAST! ughhhhhhhhhh :(
I worked out tonight on elliptical ( 700 calories). Not sure if that did much, but I have to try so hard. Thought maybe I should fast tomorrow, but i'm just gonna eat VERY light and work out in the evening.
Not sure if i'll be able to fast this week.
Weighing tomorrow morning. Scared shitless.
:(
Wont give up. Not letting that happen again.
And I realized I might be more motivated by competition so first, my competition will be to be as thin as this girl at my school and my best friend ( 2 different girls) and then once i've done that this girl at my school who is a model. Once i've done that i'll get down to my ultimate goal weight.
I. Can. Do this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment