Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back...after....Christmas..... :/

Checked out my "best friend's" fb page. Haven't talked to her in a really long time. Doesn't seem like she cares...at all, I tried to call her....whatever, we've been best friends for a few years but she treats me like shit. Told my cousin about this ( whom I trust completely). I know this girl does not deserve me as a best friend and she had her other best friend anyway. Whatever.

I want to make her sorry. I hate when she plays dumb and i'm not playing along anymore.
I failed once again. I know it may seem that as you read my blogs I always end up failing. But you know what? I'm never giving up. I only get out of line for a few days, then I step right back up to my routine I know will get my there.

I of course, make new strategies to help me get there. I really don't know where I belong in life. I want somewhere to belong. In high school how many friends you have ABSOLUTELY matters.

.....On my way to skinny confident model who is not afraid of getting rid of a friend who is not a real friend to her at all. I will be the girl who is way more open to guys and may find I guy, but if not, thats just not something I would waste my time worrying about, because I have a whole amazing, thrilling career ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment