Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ughhhh! Annoyed with at the world

I wish it was next week. My best friend isn't acting like a best friend at all. But like whatever.....I have this stupid test I HAVE to do well on. I just want it to be OVER!
I can't concentrate.
And my mom's bf is soooo annoying! (sorry i can't think of any other word)  he just talks too much, i wish he'd shut up and stop making so much food and expecting me to eat it!
My mom's never around and i miss her, but when she is she says the most irritating things and compares me to my best friend (WTF?!)
And of course I'm like lame at school, i have friends, but i'm a loner in some of my classes and i just feel awkward and even more self- conscious than i already am.

There's this girl in my grade who's a model. It makes me determined to lose weight, but miserable at the same time. she has everything.

So anyway wow my mom just got home and I can hear her talking about me!

On my 2nd day of my fast. Nowhere near my goal weight  :(
I know i won't fail this time.
Success is my only option.
Failure is impossible.

 my mom and her bf make me go out to eat with them? solution? order a salad i don't like and barley eat it.
the only problem is dinner at home. my moms bf is always cooking something. i'll try to request only veggies and make up as many excuses. But if they force me i'll eat a tiny tiny bit. And i'll avoid eating foods i actually like, because that is when I lose my control.

wow today sucks. everyday sucks. but just gotta keep living.

No comments:

Post a Comment