Thursday, November 3, 2011

Please don't leave me

I need you. i need this.


Taking out the scale again. I need it out. Family life has gotten worse. But my grades have gone up :)
My focuses: Good grades, getting skinny.


I take health class and we were talking about eating disorders. No one ever had one in the class, except me, not that I told anyone. No one knows except my cousin and he is sworn to secrecy. I learned today from my health teacher that I am insane because people with eating disorders are insane. I just had to sit there listening to people going on and on about how messed up "they" are. Well you know what? They don't know shit! They have no idea whats going in our heads!


I'm reading this book about two scitzaphrnics and it says they are more beautiful than a normal person. I have never been normal.
Cant set such high goals for myself. I thought I could. I try, I fail, I try I fail, but i'm trying again and this time i'll win.
I just have to believe in myself. it's not like I have anything going for me. this is what i have. I can have discipline. i've done it before and I will do it now....I smell alcohol....I found more songs, quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment