Attractiveness isn't the only thing I will gain from losing weight.
I can finally feel comfortable in my own skin. People can see insecurity. it is so clear. And I won't deny that I can extremely insecure. How can ppl love and respect me if I don't?
Right now I hate my body. It is making me lose myself.
I will gain SO MUCH if I lose enough weight. I will gain confidence, willingness, happiness, acceptance, strength, power, determination, spirit, satisfaction, courageousness and more that I can't even list or describe until I get out there and experience it for myself!
All these other girls seem so happy! They are so confident and admired. What makes me any different?
I have a reason to fight for this.
I want to succeed. And ONCE again,
Only I Can Let Myself Fail.
And I won't. because this week is different.
I feel the exact same way. This ED will being you so much joy as well as sooo much heartache. I've always thought of it as a tragic sort of beauty.. there are gains and losses all the time but I do believe we can keep losing and sticking with ana.
ReplyDeletethanks for following btw, I went away to treatment for a while because apparently i got too thin ): and all my followers stopped commenting and talking to me... I don't really blame them because they were all so worried they didnt know what had happened to me. Your comment meant the world
you are so beautiful. stay fierce. stay strong. and never give up what you want
<3 you to death!