Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wishing molly wouldpost!

I have been fat lately. I haven't weighed myself in weeks. I hate that I have to do kickboxing again. I wanted to fast but then I was like oh great I have to eat for kickboxing or i'll pass out. If I was working out by myself on the other hand I wouldn't have to.

This week was my birthday week, i'm 17 now. I'm excited for the new year, but after my friends come over saturday then I'm gonna start my fast. It'll b easy. I remember when I use to be so good at it. I feel ppl would read this and b like "thats not a skill" ...well it is. It's hard work. But not if you don't think about it
.... :)
So I wish Molly would post! I need to know whats going on with her!
Wish I hadn't have eaten so much today. I purged a little.
There was a guy I saw randomly and i kinda feel like we connected......i know that sounds weird but...there was something there ;)
I want to fall in love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment