Wow. So I had to do that...really? Yeah I went to the store and got ben and jerry's ice cream and nutella at 9:30 at night. Good thing is I didn't eat all the nutella. I also had a taco before. I threw up as much as I could but I have to remember not to eat tacos again cause they're really hard to throw up.
I think I set like impossible goals for myself. I need to stop.
Ok i'll just go down the list of actually good food thats worth it that i'll end up throwing up anyway.
I was happy with my weight this morning, I probably ruined it today :( I need to realize I gain quickly.
ughhh. During the week I am good. I guess i'll be Ana on week days ( i'm too busy to eat) and on the weekend i'm bulimic, but theres no point if I can barley throw it up.
Probably won't weigh myself tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment